Brisbane Alfresco Outdoor Kitchens
Make use of Brisbane's great climate with an Alfresco Kitchen designed for you
Alfresco Entertaining in the Brisbane Area
Alfresco outdoor entertaining means different things to different people. A good host is one who spends most of their time with their guests and is not sequestered in some remote area preparing and cooking food for all. The best designed outdoor kitchen provides the host with as much convenience as possible and allows them the ability to stay connected with their guests.
Here are some great ideas for a fully equipped outdoor kitchens:
- Large gas fired BBQ with range hood
- Refrigerator for both cold drinks and pre-prepared dishes
- Ice maker nearby to assure that the drinks stay cold
- Sink plumbed directly to the kitchen complete with a garbage disposal to keep the prep area clean and tidy
- Storage cabinets below to store all the preparation utensils and have racks for plates, platters and other pre-prepared dishes
- Bar stools and comfortable seats near the alfresco outdoor kitchen so the guests and the host can enjoy each other’s company during the food preparation process
- Strategically placed gas heater to provide a level of comfort during those cooler Queensland evenings
- The alfresco kitchen should be located near the pool and the main outdoor area
- Design the kitchen so that the smoke from the barbecue doesn't create discomfort for the guests
- Stainless steel, granite, corian with stylelite or compact laminate for benchtop and cabinets
Outdoor BBQ Designs
These ideas can revolutionise the way you experience your outdoor kitchen – and your dinner parties. A well designed outdoor kitchen takes the enjoyment of social occasions to a whole new level.
We invite you to drop by our showroom to inspect our range of kitchens, bathrooms and outdoor BBQ's. Talk to our knowledgeable staff to help you design the best outdoor kitchen using the most appropriate materials.